- Toast slice of bread to your liking.
- Using a big spoon, scoop out flesh of avocado. Put it into a small bowl and mash it with a fork until it is as smooth as you like. Mix in a pinch of salt, to taste.
- Spread avocado on top of your toast.
You can enjoy your Avocado toast as-is, or top with some of these extras!
- Loaded with a mixture of green onion, chopped jalapeno (seeds removed to reduce heat), radish, and sunflower seeds.
- Sliced tomato and fresh basil, topped with balsamic glaze.
- Drizzled with 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tsp lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and salt.