Skip to content
Banana Nut Muffins
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 ½ cup mashed banana
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup walnuts
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180°C.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Mix in banana.
- Add almond meal, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon and combine well.
- Stir through walnuts.
- Spoon into a greased muffin tray. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.