2 cups Multigrain Waffle Mix
1/2 c whole milk
1/2 c buttermilk
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, add multigrain waffle mix, whole milk, buttermilk, eggs, and extra virgin olive oil. Combine ingredients using a wire whisk.
- Let waffle mix stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to thicken batter.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and add 3 Tbsp into each waffle square. Add a whole single blackberry into the center of the waffle batter.
- Close the lid on the waffle maker and cook until the waffles are golden brown.
- Place two waffles on a serving plate and top with yogurt and blackberry jam.