- 1 tablespoons Almond Butter, Natural
- 1/8 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 serving Banana (medium)
- 2 serving Egg, (1 Large)
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl with a fork.
- Preheat griddle or pan to med/high temp.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4th of batter in pan, keep close eye but do not flip until you can see bubbles on top of
- pancakes. This makes 1 serving (4 pancakes). Make extra and keep in fridge for grab and go.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey, peanut or almond butter, or a handful of berries.
- Calories- 268.5
- Carbohydrates- 33.2g
- Cholesterol- 185mg
- Fat- 12g
- Fiber- 12.6g
- Protein- 9.9g
- Saturated fat- 3.1g
- Sodium- 210mg
- Sugar- 2g