- ¼ cup mixed nuts
- 1 tbs. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs. sunflower seeds
- ½ tsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla powder
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup or sweetener
- 2 tbs. organic coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup fresh berries
- ¼ cup coconut yoghurt
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 150ºC.
- In a mixing bowl mix together nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl combine maple syrup with melted coconut oil. Pour into bowl of mixed nuts and seeds and stir, ensuring dry ingredients are well coated.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla powder and mix well. Add coconut flakes and stir through.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a tray lined with baking paper. Bake in oven for 6-8 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool.
- Assemble parfait in layers in a glass using layers of toasted granola mix, berries and coconut yoghurt. Serve chilled.