- 2 large egg whites
- ½ cup coconut water
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp. gluten free baking powder
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla powder
- 1 tbs. extra virgin coconut oil
- Coconut oil for frying pan
- Make jam by mashing berries with a fork to form a rough paste. Alternatively blitz with a small hand mix or spice grinder. Stir through chia seeds and set aside in refrigerator.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk egg whites with coconut water and coconut oil until combined.
- Add baking powder and vanilla powder, mix well.
- Add coconut flour and mix to combine well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over low - medium heat.
- Spoon portions of batter into frying pan and cook for 1 - 2 minutes over medium heat. Use back of a spoon to spread batter and shape pancake if needed.
- Flip and cook for another 1 - 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve pancakes with jam and a drizzle of coconut milk.
- Calories- 223
- Carbohydrates- 20g
- Cholesterol- 0mg
- Fat- 11g
- Fiber- 9g
- Protein- 8g
- Saturated fat- 3g
- Sodium- 316mg
- Sugar- 8g