- 2 cups mixed nuts
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs. pure maple syrup
- 1 tbs. extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla powder
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 150ºC.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl combine maple syrup with melted coconut oil. Pour into bowl of mixed nuts and seeds and stir, ensuring dry ingredients are well coated.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla powder and mix well.
- Add coconut flakes and stir through.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a tray lined with baking paper. Bake in oven for 10 -12 minutes or until lightly golden. Check after 6 - 8 minutes to ensure muesli is not burning and gently mix around if needed. You can also bake in 2 smaller batches.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.