- 2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites
- 1 tbs. chopped chives
- ¼ tsp. ground turmeric
- Pick pink salt and black pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Coconut oil or macadamia nut oil for frying
- Avocado salsa:
- ½ large avocado
- 1 TBS fresh lemon or lime juice
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- 1 spring onion
- Black pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk eggs with turmeric and pepper until well combined. Add chopped chives.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over low – medium heat. Pour egg mixture onto pan and let cook for 30 seconds or until bottom starts to set. Using a heat-resistant spatula, push edges of eggs towards center of pan and tilt to allow uncooked mixture to spread. Turn off heat when almost done. Set aside.
- Sauté baby spinach or kale in a touch of oil until wilted.
- Meanwhile, in mixing bowl combine salsa ingredients.
- Serve hot eggs with wilted spinach and fresh salsa.