1 ½ c chopped kale
¾ c corn flour
¾ c oat flour
½ c gluten-free flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
1 c almond milk
2 large eggs
¼ c extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp raw honey
1 c frozen corn kernels, thawed
- Steam kale until bright green and just tender, about 5 min. Set aside to cool completely. Once cool, use paper towels to squeeze excess moisture from kale.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together corn four, oat flour, gluten-free flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a blender, blend almond milk, eggs, oil, and honey until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir until just combined. Fold in kale and corn.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each about ¾ full.
- Bake until golden, about 23 min.
- Let cool for 5 min before serving. Serve warm.