For the Salad:
1 1/3 c pearled whole grain couscous
3 tsp avocado oil
1 c frozen corn, thawed
4 c baby spinach
1 c diced tomatoes
4 oz Wild Alaskan Salmon
½ c golden raisins, chopped
¼ c shredded Asiago Cheese
¼ c roasted almonds, chopped
For the Dressing:
3 Tbsp plant-based milk
2 Tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
2 Tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp shallot, minced
1 tsp lemon juice
Freshly ground black pepper
Make the Salad:
- Prepare ½ c dry couscous according to package directions.
- Toss with 2 tsp oil to prevent sticking.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add 1 tsp oil.
- Place corn in pan and blister on one side, about 1 minute. Cook and turn corn so that both sides are blistered. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Cook Salmon according to your liking.
Make the Dressing:
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Combine couscous, corn, and remaining salad ingredients. Pour dressing on tip and toss well.
- Serve immediately, or will stay fresh for a few hours.