Skip to content
Golden Turmeric Latte
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk of choice (cow, soy, almond, coconut etc.)
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric or 2 inch fresh turmeric root (skin on and sliced)
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1-inch fresh ginger root, skin on and sliced
- 1/8-teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use a tea strainer or slotted spoon to remove solids.
- Transfer liquid mixture to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until frothy. Serve and Enjoy!