1¼ c sugar
½ c coconut butter, melted
¼ c avocado oil
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 c almond flour
½ c unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ c coconut flour
½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 9X9 inch baking pan.
- Use a mixer to mix eggs and sugar on high speed for 10 min, until light yellow and airy.
- Combine melted coconut butter, oil, vanilla in a measuring cup.
- When eggs have finished mixing, add coconut butter mixture, almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut flour, and salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour batter evenly into pan and bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 20 min.
- Cool completely before cutting. Refrigerate up to 5 days.