- ½ cup natural almond meal
- 2 tsp. organic tapioca flour
- 1 tsp. organic coconut flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup coconut or plant based milk
- 1 tbs. mashed cooked pumpkin
- 2 tsp. organic dried herbs
- 1 spring onion
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Pinch organic turmeric and nutmeg
- Olive oil for frying
- In a small mixing bowl combine dry ingredients; almond meal, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder, dried herbs, pepper, salt, nutmeg and turmeric. Mix to combine.
- Add milk and mashed pumpkin. Mix to combine well. (If your mixture is too wet, allow to stand for a few minutes).
- With your hands gently shape tablespoon portions of the mixture into 6 mini patties.
- Cook on a heated and oiled frying pan for approx. 2 minutes each side or until lightly golden.
- To make avocado cream, mash avocado with coconut yoghurt and lemon juice until combined.
- Serve avocado cream on top of warm pancakes.