Skip to content
Organic Bacon and Egg Burger
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 slices organic short cut bacon
- ½-1 avocado
- Olive oil for frying
- In a large frying pan fry eggs in oiled egg rings until cooked to liking. Remove from rings and set aside.
- Sauté baby spinach in olive oil for 1 minute or until wilted. Set aside.
- Cook bacon to liking. Set aside.
- Assemble burger by stacking one egg with avocado, bacon and spinach and top with second egg.
- Serve as is or with our homemade sugar free tomato sauce.