Thanks to a grant through Zero to End Prostate Cancer, we are pleased to offer our newest online program – specifically for men who have experienced weight gain as a result of prostate cancer!! The first 44 men who register for this program may do so FREE OF CHARGE!
Many men experience significant weight gain during and after treatment for prostate cancer. This can have negative implications during recovery from cancer, including:
- increased risk of cancer mortality
- increased risk of heart disease and diabetes
- increased fatigue
- Kidney damage
But, with a solid nutrition plan and effective exercise program, prostate cancer patients and survivors can lose weight, get fit and feel stronger and more energized through their treatment and after treatment.
Because there are some things to consider during and after cancer treatment that may not be a part of normal weight loss programs, Maple Tree has designed a program tailored to those who have fought or are fighting prostate cancer.
This program will be a 4 week online exercise and nutrition program. Participants will receive:
- A 4 week workout plan that can be done at the gym or at home, with hyperlinks to demonstrate each exercise
- Nutritional guidelines that not only maximize weight loss, but optimize hormone output
- Sample meal plan
- A supportive community that understands your struggles and encourages you to keep pushing through
- Weight loss during or after prostate cancer doesn’t have to be as difficult or complicated as you might think. With a solid combination of nutrition and exercise, you can reach your weight loss goal, and improve your rate of recovery and overall quality of life.
Our program makes this process as simple as possible so that you can live life and not stress about what you eat! We are committed to helping you live your life in a truly healthy, confident way.
The cost of this 4 week program is only $90 because we want to make it doable for any man going through prostate cancer treatment or coming out of it. This program is designed by our certified trainers and dieticians to ensure that you lose the weight in a healthy, sustainable way.
We would love to have you for our next round that begins September 1st.
You’ve got a ton of fight in you! Let’s work together to lose weight so you’ve got the best chance of beating cancer for good, and the most confidence possible as you go out and live your life to the fullest!