(Nutrition info per one piezookie, full recipe)
Carbs: 43 g
Fat: 8 g
Protein: 27 g
- ½ a cup pure pumpkin
- About ¾ scoop protein powder of choice (can use vegan or whey!)
- 20 g (a little less than ¼ cup) pancake mix of choice (Birch Benders makes a great gluten free and Paleo mix!)
- 1 egg
- Pinch baking soda
- Cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to taste
- Stevia, pure maple syrup, or honey to taste (1 tbs honey in nutrition facts)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a small pie pan or ramekin with cooking oil.
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in dry ingredients slowly, folding them in.
- Bake for around 15 minutes, checking frequently. Remove when a toothpick can come out dry.
- Top with your favorite nut butter for a delicious way to add a little more healthy fat!