For the Packet:
8 small red potatoes, cubed
1 ½ tsp extra-virgin olive oil
¼ tsp salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1 pound chicken breast, but into strips
2 tsp minced garlic
¼ dried oregano
¼ tsp dried rosemary
1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin rings
4 tsp cold butter
For the vinaigrette:
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
½ tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
½ tsp honey
- Preheat grill on medium-low
- Assemble the packets: tear aluminum flil into four sheets, approximately 12X10 inch thick. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Divide potatoes among the foil, drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken in a medium bowl with garlic, oregano, and rosemary. Add salt and pepper.
- Top each potato evenly with pepper slices and chicken. Slice butter and distribute evenly over chicken.
- Fold foil on each side, allowing for a 2X3 inch opening.
- Place pouches on the hottest portion of the grill, close lid, and cook for 25 min, or until chicken is cooked and potatoes are fork tender.
- Whist together the vinaigrette ingredients together in a small bowl. Add to cooked pouches and enjoy – directly from the pouch!