- 2 large eggs
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small clove of garlic
- ¼- ½ red chili
- ¼- ½ avocado
- ½ cup watercress
- Squeezed lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Pink salt + ground black pepper
- Panfry tomatoes with garlic and chili in olive oil over low-medium heat until very soft. Transfer to a plate and roughly mash with a fork. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and add additional olive oil to pan over medium heat. Pour in eggs, tilting pan to cover base, cook for 30 seconds.
- Arrange avocado slices on egg, season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon tomato crush over egg.
- Dress watercress in olive oil and lemon juice and sit on top of omelet.
- Cook egg until liking.
- Sprinkle with optional pine nuts. I like to serve this omelet ‘open’ to showcase the ingredients.