Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 bananas, diced into 1-inch pieces and frozen overnight on a sheet tray
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- 1–2 tsp. protein powder, plus more for dusting
- Splash of non-dairy milk, if needed
- In a food processor or blender, blitz banana, vanilla powder, and protein powder until smooth and creamy. Add a splash of non-dairy milk, if needed, to make ingredients come together. Serve immediately or transfer into an air-tight container (with a piece of parchment paper) and freeze in an airtight container for 2 hours.
- Scoop and serve.
- Garnish with coconut whipped cream, fresh or freeze-dried cherries, strawberries, chia jam, nut butter, or dark chocolate shavings.