For the Crust:
1 ¼ c whole graham cracker crumbs
3 Tbsp avocado oil
1 Tbsp honey
For the Filling:
1 ½ c Greek yogurt, vanilla
1 Tbsp arrowroot
2 Tbsp sugar
1 can (14 oz) coconut milk, chilled, not shaken
3 just-ripe bananas
1 can (14 oz) crushed pineapple in its own juice, drained
¼ c chopped pecans, toasted in oven (300 degrees F) 10 min
¼ c dried tart cherries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350oF and coat a 9X9 inch pan with cooking spray.
To make the crust:
- Pulse graham cracker crumbs in food processor until finely chopped.
- Drizzle in honey and oil with motor running.
- Spread mixture evenly into bottom of pan and press firmly with hands.
- Bake for 12 min until fragrant and surface appears dry.
To make filling:
- Beat yogurt, about 3 min.
- Add 1 tsp arrowroot and 2 Tbsp sugar and beat 2 min.
- Using a fork, lift solid portion of the coconut milk from can and place it into another bowl. Beat on high until smooth and fluffy, 4 min. Add the remaining arrowroot and sugar, beating until smooth
- Slice bananas directly over crust and distribute them evenly. Spread yogurt filling over bananas. Repeat with pineapple and then the coconut cream.
- Chill 3 hours or up to 3 days. Sprinkle pecans and cherries on top just before serving.