4 slices whole-grain bread
2 Tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
2 tsp Dijon mustard
4 c baby spinach, chopped
8 slices natural roasted turkey
4 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
1 avocado, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
Freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to a low broil.
- Place bread on sheet pan in a single layer and broil for 1-2 min until toasted on top. Remove from oven.
- Spread mayonnaise and mustard on untoasted side of each slice. Lay spinach, turkey, and cheese on top. Place bread back into oven and broil for 4-5 min, until cheese bubbles and begins to brown.
- Arrange avocado and tomato on top and sprinkle with pepper.
- Cut into strips (for little fingers) and serve!