Skip to content
Paleo Berry Breakfast Crumble
- 3 cups mixed berries
- ¾ cup almond meal or hazelnut meal
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup flaked or slivered almonds
- 3 tbs. extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla powder
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C.
- Spread berries evenly into a small-medium baking dish.
- If using orange juice to sweeten squeeze over berries now before adding crumble topping.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crumble ingredients well. Add sweetener if using.
- Spread crumble over berries to cover evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crumble is lightly golden. (Be careful not to burn!)